Honey To The Small

Honey is delicious and the many benefits it can bring misfortune when administered at the little that has not reached the age of one year.

Honey taken from nature and consumed in pristine condition. Unfortunately, the purity is often tainted by bacteria that can produce toxins (toxins) in the baby’s digestive tract. The poison known as botulinum toxin.

Why must wait one year old child? Because after the age passes, the baby’s digestive tract is already quite mature and bacteria can not grow there.

It is quite unfortunate because the honey is well known as a good nutrient for health. But the problem is, there is no treatment that can kill the bacteria without damaging the honey itself.

Cases of poisoning is rare because not all honey contains bacteria. Therefore, not surprising that many parents still give honey to babies without ever having any adverse effects. The problem is, what if we are unlucky and children eating honey containing bacteria that?

With tersebutlah reason, it is always advisable that honey treatment should be carried out after the baby is older than one year.